Sunday, January 26, 2020

Star Wars Heros & Villains




Description: Two decks featuring various characters from the Star Wars universe.  Some of the characters are major characters, like Luke and Leia.  Others are bit parts, like a Cantina patron. I was a little disappointed that Leia was not the Queen of Hearts, but their choice does make some sense.

One person does appear in both decks.  You can probably guess who that is.

Interestingly, these decks have three jokers.  Something I've come across before, but is very uncommon.

Finally, I was taking pictures of the cards, one after another, and then it came time to take Darth Sidious's, and my camera app crashed.  I started it up again, and it crashed again.  I rebooted my phone and it crashed again.  I actually had to leave my phone sit for half an hour charging before I could take his picture. Either he didn't want his picture taken, or my phone needed to be charged.

Number of decks: 2

Open?: Yes, but they were not until I opened them to take these pictures.