Sunday, January 19, 2020

75 Year of Fun



Description: These two decks look very similar on the outside, and both were sealed, so I couldn't be sure if they had the same faces or not. Clearly they have different backs, but they feature different cards on the back of the boxes.  I deliberated for a while on whether or not I should open them.  I like to keep them sealed if I can, but not knowing if they were they same was killing me.

I talked to Julie about it, and she pointed out that they aren't going to be super valuable if left in the sealed container. It's not like this is a first generation Darth Vader action figure from 1977 that someone would pay hundreds for.

So I opened them up, and they are pretty much the same deck.  The deck with just Mickey's head on the back has faces that have a yellow background, while the deck with an "entire" Mickey on the back has a white background.

Number of decks: 2

Open?: Yes