Sunday, January 12, 2020

Lures of the Past


Description: This is another deck that has interesting faces, but isn't open, so I can't share them.  I'm beginning to thing I should be opening these decks.  But this is why I try to buy two decks when I come across this. One that I can keep sealed, and one I can open and look at.

One really interesting thing about this deck is that the rank and suit of the cards are shown in all four corners, not just the upper left and lower right like a standard deck. I guess you could consider this deck ambidextrous.

The artwork featured on these cards is from and copyright by Jon Q Wright & Artists.

UPDATE: I've begun opening decks like this.  Why am I keeping them sealed?  It's not like they are first run Star Wars action figures from the 1970's that are worth a lot of money.

Number of decks: 1

Open?: Yes