Saturday, March 21, 2020

Animaniacs


Description: I was a little old for their target audience at the time, but I loved this show.  Each face card is unique, as are the Aces. Two through ten all have different images, but they are the same images across suits.

Included in the deck is a card explaining how to play a game they call, "I don't think so."  We used to call the game, "Bullshit!"  But you can't put that in a deck of cards intended for kids.

I used to be a teacher. The students would come in and ask, "What are we going to do today, Mr. Seiden?" I'd always reply, "The same thing we do every day, Pinky. Try to take over the world!"  They eventually stopped asking, but would slip up every once in a while, and as I started to answer, they'd say they didn't mean it.  It was really funny.  To me, at least.

Number of decks: 2

Open?: Yes and no

Manufacturer: US Playing Card Company

Copyright: 1996